Doctor Who Fan Sitesi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who ile ilgili her şey burada!

AnasayfaKapıGaleriLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Doctor Who Sezon 1 - Parting of the ways - Türkçe Altyazılı Video (Have a good life)

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
The DoctoR
Admin
The DoctoR

Mesaj Sayısı : 27
Kayıt tarihi : 30/11/09
Yaş : 27
Nerden : Manisa

Doctor Who Sezon 1 - Parting of the ways - Türkçe Altyazılı Video (Have a good life) Empty
MesajKonu: Doctor Who Sezon 1 - Parting of the ways - Türkçe Altyazılı Video (Have a good life)   Doctor Who Sezon 1 - Parting of the ways - Türkçe Altyazılı Video (Have a good life) Icon_minitimePerş. Ara. 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Doctor Who'nun 1. Sezon'undaki "The Parting of the Ways" adlı bölümün, -bence- en duygusal sahnesi. Doktor'un Rose'a veda edişi

The Doctor: This is Emergency Programme One. Rose, now listen, this is important. If this message is activated, then it can only mean one thing: we must be in danger, and I mean fatal. I'm dead, or about to die any second with no chance of escape.
Rose Tyler: No!
The Doctor: And that's OK, I hope it's a good death. But I promise to look after you, and that's what I'm doing. The TARDIS is taking you home.
Rose Tyler: I won't let you.
The Doctor: And I bet you're fussing and moaning now, typical. But hold on, and just listen a bit more. The TARDIS can never return from here. Emergency Programme One means I'm facing an enemy that should never get their hands on this machine. So this is what you should do: let the TARDIS die. Just let this old box gather dust, no-one can open it, no-one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing on a street corner. And over the years, the world will move on, and the box will be buried. And if you wanna remember me, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that for me, Rose. Have a fantastic life.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://doctorwho.forumdizini.com

Doctor Who Sezon 1 - Parting of the ways - Türkçe Altyazılı Video (Have a good life)
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası